FREE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND SERVICE GUARANTEED BY THE STATE TO SEPARATE (SPECIAL) POPULATION GROUPS
(except for the types of medical care and services, the list of which is approved by The Minister of Healthcare of Artsakh Republic after agreeing with the Minister of Finance of the Artsakh Republic)
1. People with 1st degree of disability
2. People with 2nd degree of disability
3. People with 3rd degree of disability
4. Children under 18 years old
5. Persons left without parental care, aged 18-23
6. Women of reproductive age: pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum
7. Parents with many children (with four or more children under the age of 18)
8. Repressed people
9. People aged 63 and older
10. Servicemen – their equals, members of their families, as well as members of the families of servicemen who died while performing their official duties during the defense of the Artsakh Republic
11. Rescue workers and their family members, rescue workers dismissed due to retirement, family members of servicemen who died during their service
12. Individuals of conscription age (hospital and outpatient polyclinic medical care and examination
13. Patients undergoing outpatient medical examinations in all medical institutions directed by a competent state body in the field of medical and social expertise
14. Those people who’d been demobilized from army due to mutilation, injury, illness, and were not recognized as disabled as a result of medical and social examination (hospital medical care and service within the framework of an individual rehabilitation program developed by a competent state body in the field of medical and social examination)
15. Participants in the elimination of the Chernobyl accident
16. Arrested people and people sentenced to imprisonment.
17. People cared for in temporary shelters for the homeless and nursing homes
18. Shelter seekers and their families
19. People who have been exploited (trafficked)
20. Persons displaced from their place of permanent residence due to the hostilities unleashed by Azerbaijan against the Artsakh Republic on September 27, 2020.
21. Members of the families of the missing people and POWs as a result of the hostilities unleashed by Azerbaijan on September 27, 2020.
Approved by the Government of the Artsakh Republic
Artsakh Republic Government N270-N decision of March 31, 2021
GOVERNMENT OF THE ARTSAKH REPUBLIC
DECEMBER 20, 2005 N 566 DECISION OF THE GOVERNMENT OF NAGORNO KARABAKH REPUBLIC
TO MAKE ADDITIONS AND CHANGES
Based on Article 37 of the Law on Normative Legal Acts, the Government of the Artsakh Republic decides:
To make the following addition to the decision N 566 of the Government of the Republic of Karabakh of December 20, 2005 “On free medical care guaranteed by the state”
1.Add a new decision point 1.2 after point 1.1 with the following content:
1)“Provide medical care and services to Russian servicemen carrying out peacekeeping missions in the Artsakh Republic and their family members, except for dental services, within the framework of free medical care and service programs guaranteed by the state.”
2) Rewrite the edited N1 appendix accordingly
2. This decision shall enter into force on the day following its official publication, and shall apply to relations arising after December 1, 2020.
LIST OF PAID SERVICES FOR 2020
CAROLINE COX REHABILITATION CENTRE STATE NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
Except for people included in (special) groups
|AR||Hospital treatment of patients with severe central nervous system diagnosis|
|1||Cerebral palsy in children||743000|
|2||Spinal cord and head injuries||743000|
|The average duration of treatment per patient is 50 days|
|The cost of one day of treatment||14860|
|AR||Rehabilitation treatment in a hospital setting||Price AMD|
|4||Ischemic stroke hemiparesis||304200|
|The average duration of treatment is 30 days|
|The cost of one day of treatment||10140|
|AR||Rehabilitation treatment for day-in-patients||Price AMD|
|5||Arthritis and Other joint diseases||145200|
|6||Cerebral palsy in children||145200|
|The average duration of treatment per patient is 20 days|
|The cost of one day of treatment||7260|
OUTPATIENT MEDICAL CARE
Except for people included in (special) groups
|AR||Service name||Price AMD|
|1||Therapeutic exercises / 1 session /||3000|
|2||Massage /1 session/||2000|
|3||Reflexotherapy / 1 session /||2000|
|4||Hydrotherapy / 1 session /||2500|
Director Vardan Tadevosyan’s announcement to the patients of the inpatient department:
Welcome to the Lady Cox Rehabilitation Centre
We are happy to carry out your treatment, and we are ready to make it as effective as possible.
We would like to acquaint you with the terms and conditions of the Centre which you are requested to observe in order to maintain the discipline of the Center.
1. The Center is not liable in case of loss of money or valuables.
2. The patient is responsible for the room and for the property within the room. It is necessary to keep the room clean, and it is not allowed to keep food in the room.
3. The food is intended exclusively for the patients and three feeding hours are defined.
Breakfast – 08:30
Lunch – 12:45
Dinner – 18:00
4. Visits to patients are allowed until 21:30. Do not meet with visitors during your treatment hours.
5. Bedtime: 23:00 – 08:00.
6. The medical team of the Centre (doctor, rehabilitation therapist, nurse, speech therapist, psychologist, social worker) is responsible for your treatment. The team members will take care of the full organization of your treatment and if necessary additional examinations will be organized in the relevant medical institutions.
7. The treatment schedule should be taken seriously, not to be late for treatment, to fulfill all the requirements. Refrain from using a cell phone during treatment.
8. You will receive hydrotherapy in the pool according to your treatment (we strongly urge everyone to obey the rules there too).
9. You will have the opportunity to participate in arts and sports courses organized both within and outside the Centre. I am sure that you will gain new hobbies during your treatment.
10. Smoking and alcohol are strictly forbidden inside the building.
11. The centre’s social worker will help you find out about your rights and benefits.
12. If you have any suggestions or complaints, you can contact the Centre’s doctor or me.
We hope you will recover as much as possible at the Rehabilitation Centre. Here, everyone will serve you with love and care, expecting from you only your respectful attitude towards the rules and towards the staff of the Center.